- Glass jar, with a tight lid
- Plastic toy
- Seashells, Weeds etc (optional)
- Waterproof glue
- Ribbons and decorations
Steps to make
- Fill the jar half with glycerine, and other half with water.
- Add glitter
- Glue toy or seashell to the lid of with glue and put the lid on the jar (seal with glue). (Make sure you use waterproof glue - ADULT assistance required!).
- Decorate the lid with some ribbons and decorations.
- When dry, turn the jar upside down and give it a shake.
@ Roohi's Collection